We often want a little more, be it whatsoever. A little more is always good for us. But never does it come at a free price, does it? Actually sometimes we do get lucky. The internet has in store some of the treasures that would help its readers in taking their beauty quotient a few notches higher with the help of expert advice and beauty tutorials and that too free of cost and with minimal efforts. With changing times and modern days, everyone has become aware and conscious about their body more than ever before. But beauty products and treatments aren’t something that can be afforded by all. In today’s article we shall discuss about how to take care of our skin with minimal efforts.
So, here we bring tips of skin care in hindi and in English for those who would prefer homemade beauty tips for healthy results without much hassle or wastage of money and time. This article mostly deals with problems of dry skin, but if you are one not with dry skin tone and yet want to try these out, do not worry; they are not harmful at all.
Here are a few easy to make face packs you could try at home to soothe your skin and keep if fresh during the summers:
- Cucumber face pack- cucumber acts as a natural cooler. Add sugar to grated cucumber and refrigerate for an hour. Apply and wash after 10 minutes with cold water for hydrated and healthy skin. Use 2-3 times a week.
- Curd and gram flour face pack- mix gram flour with curd in small, but equal quantity and add a pinch of turmeric and make a paste. Apply the paste and keep for 20 minutes, then wash. This would help your skin hydrate. Use 2-3 times a week.
- Tomato pulp face pack– tomato is known well to effectively remove tan. Add a few drops of honey to tomato pulp paste and apply. Wash 20 minutes later with cold water. Repeat twice a week.
- Mint face pack– mint is a natural cooler. Some grinded mint leaves, add a pinch of turmeric and some lukewarm water. Make a paste and apply. Wash after 15- 20 minutes. Use once a week.
- Sandalwood face pack- the combination of sandalwood with rosewater works miracle. Apply this paste every once a week for 15-20 minutes to hydrate your skin.
These were some of the best skin care in hindi tips that definitely will help you with your dry skin problems. I have chosen these face packs because they consume minimum of your time as well as are found easily in your kitchen. Also keeping yourself hydrated during summers by having a lot of water helps your skin. Use of rosewater or glycerine to cleanse your face helps your skin, or even ice cubes helps in hydrating the skin. I hope this article helps your problems of dry skin.